TOEFL Testinde yüksek skor mu almak istiyorsunuz? Şimdi size önemli bir ipucu vereceğim: Aşağıda yazmış olduğum konu başlıkları TOEFL testinde karşınıza gelebilir. Bence hemen bu konular üzerinde kompozisyonlar yazmaya başlayın.
1. People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Coaches are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
3. Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
4. It has been said, "Not all learning takes place in the classroom." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from personal experience with knowledge gained from classroom instruction. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
5. Your government has announced that it wishes to build a military base near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the military base?
6. If you could change one important thing about your country, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
7. How does advertising influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The invention of the Internet has had negative effects on your civilization. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
9. Some students prefer to attend a small university. Others prefer to attend a big university. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which type of university you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
10."When people succeed in life, it is because of hard work. Being lucky has nothing to do with success in life." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.
TOEFL Writing Topics yani TOEFL Testi Kompozisyon Başlıklarını yazmaya devam edeceğim.
Resim ve içerik kaynağı ETS (Educational Testing Service) den alınmıştır.